Remaining available by phone and email, council staff members have been working from home since mid-March as we do our part to combat the spread of coronavirus. We will continue to follow Gov. Northam's executive orders and health guidelines as we begin to responsibly return to the office during Phase Three of Virginia's reopening.
- Starting Sept. 8, staff members will return on a staggered schedule: half reporting to the office Tuesdays and Thursdays, half reporting Mondays and Wednesdays and everyone working from home on Fridays.
- On days that staff members are not in the office, they will work from home and continue to be available by phone and email.
- For now, the council office must remain closed to everyone except our staff members.
Our brick-and-mortar store has reopened at 4900 Augusta Ave. Shop hours are currently 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. weekdays and 9 a.m.-noon Saturdays. Customers can still request curbside delivery, shop online, email [email protected] or call 804-746-0590 ext. 343. In-shop customers must wear masks, follow social distancing guidelines, wash hands/use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting and pay with a credit card.
There is nothing Girl Scouts of the Commonwealth of Virginia takes more seriously than the safety and well-being of our girls, volunteers and staff members. If you have questions about the council office, please call 804-746-0590 or 800-4SCOUT4 or email [email protected]. If you have questions about the retail shop, please call 804-746-0590, extension 343, or email [email protected].
Location of council office and shop
4900 Augusta Ave.
Richmond, VA 23230
Regular hours (see above information for COVID-19 related info)
- Administrative office is open 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Council shop is open 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m.-noon Saturday.
Summer hours (*Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Administrative office is open 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Friday.
- Council shop is open 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Friday; shop is closed Saturday and Sunday.
- *Please note: The council shop remains open for the first two Saturdays in June every year.
The council office and shop are closed New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day and Thanksgiving. The council office and shop also close for several days around Christmas.