Travel and Event Tools
- Please remember to reference Volunteer Essentials and Safety Activity Checkpoints for important safety guidelines.
- International Travel Packet is available upon request. Please contact your Membership Manager for more information.
Marketing Guidelines and Forms
- Marketing and Promotional Material Guidelines
- Logo Cheat Sheet
- Merchandise for the Entire Troop/Group or Service Unit
- Photo/Video Release Waiver
For any money earning activity, troop activity, or council event, an activity registration and approval form must be submitted.
- Activity Registration and Approval Form
- Low Risk Activity Form This form is to be completed for all low risk activities such as day trips, etc. Submit to your Service Unit Director 72 hours in advance
Permission Slips - permission slips must be obtained whenever a troop/group meets outside the regular meeting place or scheduled time, participates in a money earning activity, or discusses controversial subjects.